- We offer free UK shipping on orders over £50. Shipping is £4 for UK orders below £50.
- We offer free international shipping on orders over £120. Shipping is £9.99 for international orders below £120.
- We use Royal Mail for all domestic orders.
- International orders will be handled by Royal Mail while it is in the UK and will then be passed to the standard postal service in your country.
- All orders are sent by a service with tracking & confirmation of delivery. The level of detail of tracking varies from country to country.
- Once your order has been confirmed, we will normally dispatch within 3 working days
- Certain made-to-order items will take longer (Light T-Shirts, Cybernetic Jewellery etc)
- Royal Mail Tracked orders to mainland UK should arrive within 2-3 working days from shipping date.
- Special Delivery orders to mainland UK should arrive before 1PM, 1-2 days from shipping date.
- International orders will normally arrive within 7-14 days. When ordering from outside the UK, you may be liable for customs charges (see below). Your order may be also subject to inspection in customs which can sometimes cause delay.
- Please note, some orders may contain items that need to be transferred from one of our stores. This can add 1-3 days to the dispatch time - please bear this in mind especially if choosing Special Delivery.
- In the event of strike action, we cannot be held responsible for late delivery of Special Delivery packages. They will be delivered the next working day after normal service resumes.
- Please be aware that the delivery times quoted for each product are estimates and your order could take less or more time than this to arrive.
- In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders/items can be cancelled at any time.
Customs & Import Duty
- Customers outside the United Kingdom may be liable for any import duty, customs fees, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. We are unable to predict the cost of this as it can vary in different countries.
- Because of this, customs in your country may hold a package to be examined, and we cannot be held responsible for this delay.
Returns & Exchanges
- (Please note the following information is for online orders only. If you purchased an item from one of our stores and have a query, we advise that you contact them. In-store terms can be found on your receipt)
- We will refund or exchange any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in the original condition within 14 days of receipt if you are a UK customer, or 28 days of receipt if you are an international customer (to allow for longer postage times)
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment only.
- You may also exchange items bought online in your nearest Cyberdog store within 14 days of receipt. You will need to bring your invoice or packing slip with you. Cyberdog stores cannot refund any items bought online.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear, or cosmetic products if they have been used or if the hygiene seal is broken.
- If you have a fault with an electronic product from a manufacturer other than Cyberdog, we will do our best to resolve any issues, but any warranty or guarantee lies with the manufacturer and not Cyberdog.
- We offer free returns within the UK.
- Simply fill in the return card that came with your order (you can print a new one here) and print out our free post label which you can download here.
- Please remember to ask the Post Office for a proof of posting certificate and keep it safe, as we cannot refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
- International customers are required to return items at their own cost unless an error has occurred at our end.
- Please remember to ask your postal service for a proof of posting certificate and tracking number and keep it safe for your reference, as we cannot refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
- When filling in the customs label or paperwork, please ensure it is marked as returned goods. If it is not marked as returned goods, then you will be liable for the customs/duty charges that we would have to pay in order to receive the package.
Where do I send returns?
- Returns to the Cyberdog Virtual Store should be sent to:
Cyberdog UK Ltd
Unit B, Mint Business Park
41 Butchers Road
- Please ensure you adequately package all returns as we cannot accept liability for damage to items returned to us without suitable packaging.
Please allow 5-10 days for the items to be returned to us, and another 3-5 days for us to process the exchange/refund.
If you have any further questions about your returns please do not hesitate to contact us.